Our technology engineers are employed in building, maintaining and supporting real time, trading systems that are fundamental to our success and competitiveness in the current trading environment. SIG has continued to expand its team of talented Software and Systems Engineers. Over the past few years, the technology team has grown to over 600 employees worldwide, with over 200 in Dublin. SIG’s continued success will – in large part – be based on the capabilities provided to our traders by the growing Technology and Quantitative Research Teams.
The Dublin technology environment is a rich mix of proprietary software focused on delivering highly available, low latency services for order routing and market data distribution.
You will be involved in the analysis, design and development of complex and business-critical software applications in a front office trading environment bringing strong software engineering skills to the role, along with an interest in applying the latest technology to the development of electronic trading systems. You will work closely with the traders to analyse requirements and issues, implement and maintain complex software components supporting all aspects of the trading environment.
- Analysis, design and development of complex and business-critical software applications;
- Taking projects through the entire cycle from requirements gathering to production release;
- Constantly maintaining and tuning existing applications to meet evolving performance criteria as business changes;
- Analysing automated trading behaviour and interpreting the results;
- Analysing large complex data sets and reporting key findings;
- Working with traders and quants to analyse and improve trading algorithms;
What we're looking for
- Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience of complex server-side software development in C#, C++ or Java
- Recent experience in C++ on Windows platform
- Ability to absorb algorithms and develop high-performance implementations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for interacting with traders, quantitative analysts, and other software developers
- Experience or interest in areas such as capital markets, probability, game theory and the application of IT solutions to these areas is a plus.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.