By joining our Campus Recruiting Team as a Recruiting Coordinator, you will be part of an energetic and motivated team that directly impacts the growth and success of our firm. You will support university recruiters focused on hiring top-tier talent for development programs in trading, technology, and operations as well as co-op career opportunities across the business. We are looking for someone who is smart, resourceful, collaborative, and who can thrive in our informal but fast-paced and dynamic environment.
This opportunity will allow you to leverage your strong communication skills as you will work directly with candidates, hiring managers, and SIG interviewers. You will have the opportunity to learn the university recruiting process as well as develop a broad knowledge of SIG’s business. To be successful in this role, you must be able to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously and manage last minute changes to schedules with professionalism and composure. We are seeking someone who is detail-oriented, organized and able to think critically in order to facilitate the interview process for our university candidates.
- Build effective relationships with candidates, recruiters and business managers
- Schedule and confirm phone and on-site interviews, including office tours, lunches and desk rotations
- Coordinate travel accommodations for candidates
- Greet candidates and coordinate all on-site interviews; ensure a positive candidate experience for candidates
- Distribute resumes and interview feedback to recruiters, hiring managers, and members of the interviewing team
- Maintain candidate records in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Manage phone calls and inquiries from candidates or internal employees
- Maintain and improve procedures for all areas of responsibility from simple process enhancements to larger initiatives
- Facilitate university recruiting dinners and/or events, including networking/social events for the summer internship program
- Manage additional projects such as reporting, researching universities and/or on-campus events, etc.
- Relaxed dress code: jeans and sneakers are the norm, shorts all summer long
- Food, beverages, and snacks available all day
- Game room with golf simulators, game tables (poker, pool, ping pong, etc.), multicade classics video games, and Play Station/X-Box video area
- A 9,000 square-foot gym with cardio, cross fit and strength machines, plus yoga and indoor cycling classes
- Discounts for dining, entertainment, shopping, travel, and attractions
- Social events including a poker tournament, dinners, and sporting events in Philadelphia
- On-site Wellness Center staffed with full-time Nurse Practitioner
- On-site services such as barber, dry cleaning and laundry, auto repair and detailing, and ATM
What we're looking for
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment, required
- Excellent oral, written, and telephone communication skills are essential
- Ability to creatively solve and present good solutions to problems, required
- Superior time management and organizational skills, required
- Exceptional attention to detail, critical
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information, critical
- Willingness to work additional hours when necessary, essential
- Strong proficiency working in Outlook or other scheduling systems, Word and Excel, required
- Ability to travel locally, on a limited basis, preferred
Professional or intern experience as an administrative assistant, or experience in an event planning, coordination or similar role required; prior experience assisting a Human Resources and/or University Recruiting team a plus.
* Please note, this position is expected to start in the summer of 2017.*
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.