Susquehanna Financial Group, LLLP (SFG) delivers grass roots independent research coverage on a universe of 252 stocks across five different industry verticals. We combine that with an understanding of the listed options and ETF markets to provide a more comprehensive view of the markets. We service the US institutional account base comprised of mutual funds, hedge funds and pension/endowment funds, by impacting their investment process and helping them perform in the marketplace.
SFG has multiple Associate openings across various coverage groups. As an Associate in SFG’s Equity Research Department, you will be mentored by a Senior Analyst to learn the major functions of a research analyst, including analysis of individual company financial statements, market research, product and competitive positioning.
At SIG we place a high value on education and development, especially for recent graduates. You will recieve formal education that will expose you to financial writing, options and the decision-making strategies that our traders employ. You will gain expertise in financial analysis and accounting concepts that will enhance your ability to build sector and company models that are the core of our business. You will have the opportunity to interact with corporate management teams and be introduced to industry contacts to strengthen your understanding of the sector and its drivers. Associates will also earn the Series 7, 86, & 87 licenses and be encouraged to begin the CFA program.
Specific Job Duties Include:
- Assist in the preparation of research reports and provide in-depth analysis of companies from public and non-public sources arriving at an investible conclusion
- Assist coverage team in creating financial models, studying academic opinions, and seeking other objective sources of information to either confirm or deny the team’s existing investment conclusion
- Assist team in preparing differentiated research reports and provide timely updates for the firm's sales force and institutional client base
- Dial-in to company-hosted conference calls to listen for trends and important news
What we're looking for
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in financial markets and specifically equity research
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.