401 Property Management, Inc., an affiliate of Susquehanna International Group, has an opportunity for a Commercial Building Facilities Manager to join our team at our property in Bala Cynwyd. By joining our team in this role, you will supervise a team of four technicians responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of our 400,000 square foot Class A office building and surrounding grounds. Leveraging your knowledge of preventative maintenance systems, you will lead the support and maintenance of critical building equipment as well as manage large scale capital projects related to the building and across our 20 acre property.
Your role will entail:
- Serving as primary liaison to tenants within the building in support of any maintenance related needs, including any needs that arise throughout and during tenant fit-out projects
- Mange large scale capital projects that could include equipment and roof maintenance, repair and replacement as well as sealing of parking lots, upgrades/repairs to grounds & walkways and re-caulking of glass
- Oversight of all contracted work going on at and throughout the building including landscaping, pest control and housekeeping
- Leveraging your knowledge of preventative maintenance to ensure equipment health and stability and prevent breakdown
- Tracking and managing inventory necessary to maintain in stock in support of maintenance and/or housekeeping needs
- Supervising, training and mentoring staff members in support of the property’s, and tenant’s, evolving needs
What we're looking for
- Minimum of 5 years of commercial building facilities management experience
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience leading teams of technicians crossing plumbing, construction and electrical disciplines
- High School Diploma required; technical education a strong plus
- Universal Certification in HVAC required
- Knowledge of Automated Preventative Maintenance Systems required
- Experience maintaining and managing boiler systems, condenser water systems required
- Knowledge of Building Automation Systems required
- Strong understanding of building elevators, including maintenance and upkeep standards, required
- Must have experience supporting building emergency generation systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of building codes and OSHA standards required
- Prior experience with tenant fit-outs, especially construction related fit-outs, required
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.