SIG has a job opportunity available for a Paralegal to join our Legal team in our European headquarters which is based in Dublin. This role is one that will provide great opportunity to work both individually and as part of a team, collaborating not only with our legal team but with teams across the firm in support of various ad-hoc projects that arise throughout the year.
If you join us, you will be:
- Preparing and maintaining accurate corporate books, records and related documents
- Drafting minutes and other routine corporate secretary documents
- Maintaining contract database and monitoring renewal notifications
- Review of certain contracts and escalation of exceptional issues to supervising lawyers
- Performing legal and other research under the guidance of supervising lawyers
- Managing legal billing from outside counsel
What we're looking for
- Minimum of four years of paralegal experience required
- Strong organizational skills, effective planning, problem solving and analytical skills required
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, and Outlook required; experience with Microsoft Power Point a plus
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.