Our team of Technical Business Analysts support and administer applications, and the interfaces between them and other applications, that are leveraged across our business every day. They interact with their client groups daily, liaising between them, internal technical teams and eternal vendors to manage system enhancements, upgrades, migrations, implementations, and ad-hoc analytical needs globally. Their reach across the organization is extensive and directly impacts daily operations.
We are actively seeking a Business Analyst to join our team manage a suite of applications utilized by our Accounting, Financial, and Procurement teams to make business decisions every day. On this team, we are look for analytical problem-solvers who are able to partner with end-users, ascertain needs and provide solutions leveraging our current infrastructure, or adding to it, where needed to meet the needs of the business. If you're excited by the opportunity to bring your ideas forward and directly impact the teams you're supporting every day, we'd love to talk!
If you join us, you will:
- Partner with our Accounting and Procurement teams to gather, assess and validate requirements ensuring that their evolving needs within our financial and/or purchasing/inventory management systems are met
- Lead projects domestically that span enhancements to our existing platforms as well as upgrades and new implementations of these product suites across the firm
- Support both domestic and international implementations of various modules within these financial systems supporting the expansion of US functionality to our international offices
- Create and maintain data mapping & integration feeds that enable the successful flow of information between systems (both third party and internally developed)
What we're looking for
- Minimum of 3 years of experience providing application implementation and support services to end users or working within or in support of accounting domains & their associated systems required
- Knowledge of and experience with supporting large, multi-entity consolidations (rollups) required
- Previous experience working with data integration and/or vendor feeds required
- Knowledge of SDLC models required
- Strong SQL & T-SQL Skills required
- Experience with international, multi-currency accounting (including knowledge of VAT, GST) a plus
- Experience with SSIS, DTS, Informatica, Scribe or other integration enabling tools a plus
- Experience with BI Reporting Platforms (i.e. Qlikview) and/or Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services a plus
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.