As an Accounts Payable Specialist you will play a key role in the accounts production process by providing timely and accurate information for financial reporting and analysis.You will have the responsibility of ensuring the accuracy, completeness and timely processing of all related transactions in the accounts payable section in accordance with company procedures. This is a superb opportunity for an individual with a desire to work in a fast paced organization which will enable you to make recommendations, initiate, drive and document accounts payable process improvement projects with a continuous view to increase the efficiency of the function.
If you join us, you will:
- Review, reconciliation, posting and allocation of invoices on General Ledger and related systems
- Timely and accurate generation and processing of payments
- Providing reporting and analysis of data
- Dealing with vendor / supplier queries
- Posting Journals to the GL
- Assisting in data compilation for VAT & CT computations
- Involvement in process improvements to optimise efficiency
What we're looking for
- Graduate from finance related degree with accounting specialism
- Minimum 1 year experience in accounts payable role
- A proven ability to understand and use General Ledger and Payables systems (Great Plains/Dynamics Experience would be an advantage) and reporting and data analytics tools
- Experience with online Banking systems
- Strong skills in Microsoft suite (Excel, Access)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to organize and work with large volumes of data
- Proven focus on continuous improvement
- Deadline driven and results focused
- Strong and confident communicator with good interpersonal skills
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Susquehanna.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.