Our Storage team is looking for an Infrastructure Automation Engineer to help us create end-to-end programs to improve and evolve both the design and the management of our multi-petabyte environment. This is an exciting time to join our team as we transition to next generation storage technologies. Your role will focus on developing toolsets that will minimize manual efforts and increase both efficiency and transparency across our infrastructure. This will include automating solutions for capacity management, provisioning, monitoring, trending, traffic analysis, data usage patterns, configuration management, and testing. In order to better understand the needs and demands of our trading business, you will work directly with our Storage Engineers to gain both knowledge and hands on exposure to our current environment. This is a tremendous opportunity to drive the innovation of new technologies and automation across our growing storage infrastructure.
What we're looking for
- Bachelors degree in technical discipline required
- 2+ years of experience with automation in large, distributed systems environments
- Experience with Windows, Unix/Linux and/or storage administration required
- Strong coding skills in Python or similar language required
- Experience with infrastructure management toolsets such as Ansible, Nagios, ELK, Grafana, Ganglia or similar tool required
- Knowledge of storage technologies such as NAS and/or SAN strongly preferred
- Familiarity with networking fundamentals preferred
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.