The Order Routing, Quoting and Trade Reporting team is responsible for designing, developing and maintaining our high-performance order routing, trade and back-office reporting systems for equities, options, and futures.
As the primary tester for the TORQ team, you will be responsible for defining, documenting, and executing test plans; operating and supporting tested systems; and collaborating with technology teams across the organization. You will provide quality assurance for C++/Linux software components and applications for highly distributed, business critical systems and external exchanges.
In this role, you will:
- Be involved with test planning, documentation, and test case development
- Provide specialized testing, including functional performance, volume, and stress testing
- Manage and maintain the test environments
- Document processes for the initiation and acceptance of User Acceptance Testing strategy and plans
- Confirm and document defects and communicate with the developers for fixes
- Report on test results and status in a timely manner
- Design and maintain test templates for test plans and test cases
- Develop and refine test processes, methodologies, disciplines, and performance measurements
- Build out Regression Tests
- Promote test principles and disciplines within the business and technology
What we're looking for
- At least two years’ experience of full- time, hands-on application software testing
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline or equivalent
- Rapid software testing, exploratory testing, system testing, production verification testing, customer certification testing, performance testing
- Bash, Python scripting experience
- Ability to learn quickly, communicate clearly, find and report bugs efficiently, and solve business and technical problems
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.