SIG has a job opening for a Trade Support Analyst to join our Brokerage team in support of our Equity Options Trading desk in our NYC office. You will focus on supporting trading activity from the point trades are executed by our traders through settlement, clearing and post-trade analysis. Additionally, we will look to you to focus on continuous automation and process improvement through collaboration with team members and our technology team. This will also include testing these activities prior to rollout across the desk. Throughout it all, you will have the opportunity to interact daily with traders, peers, clients and our clearing firms to ensure that issues are resolved as quickly as possible and that trades settle and clear within required timeframes.
In this role, you will:
- Maintain and support operational activities related to equity options trading activity on the desk
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues that may arise throughout the trade lifecycle
- Leverage tools such as Excel, VBA, and/or SQL to improve reporting capabilities and increase the speed with which any variances are resolved
- Coordinate with technology team members to drive, test and facilitate automation opportunities and/or process improvements on the desk
- Support new customer set-up and integration into our trade reporting system
- Provide support to both customers and sales traders as needed
What we're looking for
- Bachelors degree required; specialization in finance or a related discipline preferred
- Minimum of one year of professional, co-op and/or internship experience in a trade support role required; previous experience supporting or with exposure to US Listed Options, Foreign and Domestic Equities, and/or Portfolio trading preferred
- Possession of Series 7 & 57 licenses, or the ability to obtain both licenses within six months of hire, required
- Demonstrated and strong experience with Excel required; experience with VBA, Access and/or SQL preferred
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure
- Experience with Omgeo Products (Oasys, CTM, Alert), Fidessa, Nasdaq ACT workstation or other trading programs, a plus
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.