What makes Security at SIG different? Our 25+ member team leverages their diverse backgrounds to secure our environment and efficiently maintain SIG's competitive business advantage. With the freedom to to dig into available technologies, our Security Engineers are able to design the optimal solution for each problem. This team is growing, and we would love to talk with Sr. Security Engineer's looking to take their career to the next level.
Why Join Us?
In this role, you will do more than build simple designs to meet pre-existing regulations or specifications. Instead, you’ll develop forward thinking ideas and design solutions that push the technologies and security products you’re working with (or building from scratch) farther than their initial design. You’ll drive these solutions & manage them end to end, partnering with other technical teams to address business needs. You’ll be able to think out of the box, developing and implementing your ideas in a global environment, ensuring their scalability & providing support as issues arise or business needs change.
Why be anywhere else? Learn more about what it’s like to be a Security Engineer at SIG from one of our own, here: http://bit.ly/29kB3wY.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline required; experience can substitute for education
- 5+ years of network, security or systems engineering, architecture or administration experience required
- 3+ years of security engineering, architecture or administration experience required
- Demonstrated experience managing and delivering large technology projects required
- Experience with at least one of the following required: firewalls and network security, email and web security, vulnerability and risk assessment, malware protection and endpoint hardening, and/or identity and access management
- Deep technical understanding of information security concepts, common attacks and mitigation techniques, and ability to make risk-based decisions required
- Strong grasp of operating systems fundamentals and ability to do basic Windows and/or Linux administration and/or troubleshooting required
- Python, Perl, or similar programming experience required; web development or database administration experience a plus
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed online was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.