Our Trading Operations team has the critical task of ensuring that all of our trades are processed and executed successfully. They analyze trading data and also look for ways to optimize processes that will help drive business decisions on our trading desks. By joining our team as a Trading Operations Analyst, you will have the opportunity to merge your love of finance with technology.
Reasons to join our Operations team:
- We get to work directly with our traders, clearing agents, customers, and internal teams to ensure all trades are processed successfully, which directly impacts the success of our business
- This role is responsible for the full operational life-cycle of all trades, which means you are involved in new customer set-up, settlements, reconciliations, break/fail resolutions, and more
- You will get to gain exposure to multiple products traded on our desks
- As you identify areas for enhancements you will get to both recommend and partner with our technology teams to drive changes to the trading platforms that we develop internally
- You will have the opportunity to learn and further develop your technical skills with Excel, VBA, SQL and additional technologies
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree required; specialization in Finance or a related discipline preferred
- 1-3 years of operations, trade support or related experience required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Access
- Experience with VBA, SQL and/or scripting (i.e. Python) preferred
For more information, please contact/send your resume to Mike Pachella at email@example.com.
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate. We think it’s important to take your skills and experience into account when determining compensation.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.