Are you passionate about building top tier storage platforms? Are you excited by the challenges of scale, performance, and reliability? Come join us!
SIG is looking for an experienced storage platforms technologist to join our team in Bala Cynwyd, PA right outside of center city Philadelphia. This is a great opportunity to develop end-to-end solutions in a demanding and growing multi-petabyte storage environment.
In this role you will
- Engage directly with SIG’s internal user community so that you have the knowledge necessary to build storage infrastructure that is ready to meet the needs of our trading business
- Be surrounded by people that are smart, passionate and dedicated to creative problem solving
- Interact with a broad community of technology teams to build and maintain integrated solutions
What we're looking for
- 7+ years of experience in enterprise storage. Preference for experience in multi-vendor, multi-protocol environment inclusive of Network Appliance
- Understanding of SAN, DAS, NAS, and IB concepts, clustering and fail-over, snapshots, disaster recovery and file permissions management
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline required
- Experience in deploying or managing Lustre / GPFS or any other parallel file system technologies is a plus
- Familiarity with Windows, Unix/Linux and networking fundamentals preferred
- Experience with infrastructure management toolsets such as Nagios, ELK, Grafana, Ganglia and similar tools preferred
- Experience with automation in large, distributed systems environments preferred
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.