Susquehanna International Group (SIG) is a 30 year-old privately held trading firm located just outside of Philadelphia, PA. Building virtually all of our own trading technology from scratch, we are leaders and innovators in high performance trading.
SIG's Market Data group is hiring a software developer into our Instruments team, which is responsible for building and managing our reference data systems. Reference data is used across our organization to validate our trading decisions, which are critical to the firm’s profitability.
In this role, you will
- Drive software architecture decisions for firm wide critical data systems.
- Develop solutions using .NET, Oracle, SQL Server, Informatica, Hadoop, and other technologies.
- Enhance our existing systems through automation, performance optimization, and addition of new features.
- Participate in day-to-day support of critical systems.
SIG Developers are
- Able to execute on ideas quickly
- Committed to innovation
- Focused on the entire technical stack with an eye for building a stable, scalable, optimized environment with minimized risk
- Passionate about technology and interested in exploring new technologies to find the optimal solution
- Strong object oriented software developers
What we're looking for
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related discipline or its foreign equivalent. Relevant technical experience may be substituted for education
- A minimum of five years of progressive experience with .Net programming
- Hands-on experience building solutions in relational databases such as Oracle and SQL server
- Experience with PL/SQL or T-SQL and writing complex SQL queries
- Strong interest in learning and working with new technologies
- Ability and flexibility to provide off hour support on a rotational basis
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
Visa sponsorship is available for this position
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.