The Clearing and Positions team creates and maintains the systems responsible for the entire firm's position-keeping and trade-clearing functions. The systems continuously aggregate real-time trading activity from front-office trading systems, convey trade data to clearing agents for Clearing and Settlement, publish real-time positions for decision-making strategies and back-office reports, and provision post-clearing trade reports imported from clearing agents.
In this role, you will develop high-performance C++ and .NET applications. You will be responsible for defining, developing, operating and maintaining shared, post-trading services, systems, and related administrative tools, utilities, and data.
- Help design and implement large scale, robust, high-performance applications that support large amounts of data, caching, multithreading, etc.
- Provide technical direction for a suite of applications for the Clearing and Position Systems team
- Participate in all phases of software development from initial requirements through final quality assurance and implementation
- Provide production support for Clearing and Position System applications and tools
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline or its foreign equivalent plus 5 years of progressive experience developing software applications. Relevant technical experience may substitute for education.
- At least 3 years of recent hands-on experience with C++
- Experience with developing multi-threaded, high-performance applications preferred
- Experience with Microsoft .NET application development, UI (web & windows) development (WPF), C# and SOA (WCF services) is a plus
- Good understanding of relational databases and experience with fundamental SQL; experience with advanced SQL, basic PL/SQL, and database architecture is a plus
- Visa sponsorship is available for this position
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate. We think it’s important to take your skills and experience into account when determining compensation.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.